Organic raw milk is among my most favorite foods and it’s also among the hardest foods to find. I’ve literally had to wait at a secluded park in the middle of winter and in the middle of nowhere to get my supply of raw milk. The complete time thinking “This feels more like a drug deal than buying a health food”.
What’s wrong with this picture folks? You retain hearing the mantra “Raw Milk is Dangerous due to Bacteria”. The one and only time I remember becoming deathly ill from drinking milk was after i drank some low fat pasteurized milk. I was thinking I was going to die! A lot for pasteurized milk being a safe alternative and organic raw milk being dangerous.
What’s left in low fat processed milk anyway? This is How to Destroy Milk & Your Health. Pasteurization or 145 degrees for half an hour neutralizes the digestive enzymes that help you digest a food. Thus the pancreas has to do all the work having the remaining nutrients digested. Homogenization of milk fats can create scarring from the blood vessels accompanied by increased cholesterol patches, then clogged arteries. Ultra-Pasteurization heats milk to 280 degrees, rendering it completely indigestible and ultra-pasteurization will also create MSG – a Neurotoxin.
On the Other Hand ….
Organic Raw Milk :
* Full of enzymes that will make is a lot easier to digest
* Great source of digestible calcium as well as other important minerals
* Full-spectrum of aminos
* Contains beneficial bacteria and fatty acids
* Excellent way to obtain vitamins including B12
* Contains enzymes including lactoferrin that helps to safeguard the milk from pathogen growth
* Another Options are Raw Goat Milk
* Raw goat milk is an excellent replacement for cow’s milk for those individuals who cannot cope with lactose. Unlike cow’s milk, goat’s milk fails to contain agglutinin and for that reason, the fat globules in goat’s milk tend not to cluster together – causing them to be much easier to digest.
The fat molecules are smaller compared to cow’s milk and doesn’t separate – it’s naturally homogenized. Goat’s milk has a higher proportion of short-chained and medium-chained fatty acids and thus makes it much simpler for the intestinal enzymes to digest.
A Few Other Benefits associated with Raw Goat’s Milk:
* Contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and essential fatty acids which can be used by your system with ease
* Goat’s milk is less allergenic – It does not have the complex rrxwzb that stimulates allergic reactions found in cow’s milk
* Alkalinizes the digestive system plus it actually contains an alkaline ash that fails to produce acid inside the intestinal system
* Provides the healthful medium-chain fatty acids, like capric and caprylic acids, that are highly antimicrobial
* A wealthy source of the trace mineral selenium, a necessary nutrient.
* Goat’s milk contains less lactose than cow’s milk
* Higher amounts of calcium, vit a and the B vitamin Niacin compared to cow’s milk
I still prefer Organic Raw Cow’s Milk over any other kind of milk, but would like to have kind of quality raw milk designed for a reasonable price and also purchase it at a convenient location.